Hello everyone, on this blog we wanted to share the development progress update about what we have done so far. We have added, improved and fixed lots of features. Thanks to the feedback of our community, we have solved many problems and continue improving Clicker Warriors. We are very grateful and looking forward to release the second beta and hear your thoughts about it.
– New character and character selection system: Players will able to progress with one warrior now. On each revival the system asks if player wants to choose a new warrior or continue with the same.
– New active and passive skill system: Each warrior will have a unique active and passive ability.
– New account level system: Each action inside Clicker Warriors will grant account level experience. Currently this system is still in work in progress state. We will share more detailed info on our future blog posts.
– Guild system: We are still working on guild system and will share more info on our future blogs.
– Added new error notification text system: The system will show an error text when inventory is full, out of gold or not enough resource etc.
– (Community Feedback) – Item comparison. Players will able to see the stat difference between equipped item and selected item inside tooltips. Stat increase amounts are displayed as green texts and stat decrease amounts are colored as red.
– New GUI: We changed the separate window system into combined window system. This helped us to use more space, avoid window collusions and display more data on single page. Also it is more user friendly and dynamic now.
– (Community Feedback) – New loot window system. Loot windows can be minimized now. Once the loot window is minimized, players will able to track loot count from the loot window button which is located under the player avatar.
– (Community Feedback) – Loot all button. Players will be able to loot multiple loots by clicking a single button.
– (Community Feedback) – Skills are now displaying remaining cooldowns.
– (Community Feedback) – Charge skill now applies ranged damage. By using the charge skill now the warrior runs fast and does not stop if kills the enemy by one shot. This will help to skip round levels faster after warrior revival.
– (Community Feedback) – We improved the tutorials and game progression: The core game features will be disabled at the beginning and will be enabled one by one guided by a tutorial. This will reduce the confusion of all features active at early gameplay.
– (Community Feedback) – The general progression is slowed down. It is more challenging and more fun at the beginning.
– (Community Feedback) – Added new sound volume option. Music and sound effects can be adjusted separately.
– (Community Feedback) – Achievement rewards can be claimed by single clicks.
– (Community Feedback) – Improved visibility of equipment type slots.
– (Community Feedback) – We have reworked the item insurance system. Item insurance is now free/revive. Players will start with 1 insurance slot and slots can be increased by using Warrior Stones. The cost of the slots will gradually increase.
– (Community Feedback) – Increased the kingdom profit. All kingdom upgrades have higher income now.
– (Community Feedback) – We are only showing Gold/Sec now (For kingdom profits only). The income text crowd is now reduced.
– Boost visualisation improvements.
– (Community Feedback) – Lock and unlock progress. Players will able to lock the round levels. For example if the game is on level 125 and player presses the lock button, the game will cycle through same level and players will able to grind gold and items faster.
– (Community Feedback) – Bigger text effects. Every text is now more readable and more clear. We changed text colors and sizes and made more mobile friendly.
– Reduced the build size.
– Converted all achievements rewards into Warrior Stones. More Warrior Stones for our players!
– (Community Feedback) – We are displaying the last selected kingdom buffs. By upgrading or selecting a kingdom object shows related buffs automatically.
– (Community Feedback) – Increased click damage and enabled critical click chance.
– Improved performance. Clicker Warriors was not able to launch on Iphone 6 or similar devices. Not it’s working on similar and worse devices. We will share more information about device compatibility.
– Ad reward buttons are removed from PC builds.
– Zoom in and zoom out added to talents window.
– Talent system is now working and fixed the general issues.
– Fixed “windowed mode not working”.
– Fixed some achievements not working properly.
– Fixed HUD scale issues.
– Fixed tutorial aspect ratio issues.
-Fixed revival not clearing inventory items.
-Some achievement rewards could not be claimed issues are now fixed.
-Duplicated app installation is now fixed.
All these imrpovements and fixes are what we have done so far. Currently we are preparing Clicker Warriors for the second beta. We want to release a smooth beta with less bugs and issues. Our main goal is to focus on game balance and community feedbacks. We will share the beta release date once we finish our current important tasks. We hope everyone will like how the game evolves and looking forward to release it!