– (Community Feedback) – We improved the tutorials and game progression: The core game features will be disabled at the beginning and will be enabled one by one guided by a tutorial. This will reduce the confusion of all features active at early gameplay.
– (Community Feedback) – The general progression is slowed down. It is more challenging and more fun at the beginning.
– (Community Feedback) – Added new sound volume option. Music and sound effects can be adjusted separately.
– (Community Feedback) – Achievement rewards can be claimed by single clicks.
– (Community Feedback) – Improved visibility of equipment type slots.
– (Community Feedback) – We have reworked the item insurance system. Item insurance is now free/revive. Players will start with 1 insurance slot and slots can be increased by using Warrior Stones. The cost of the slots will gradually increase.
– (Community Feedback) – Increased the kingdom profit. All kingdom upgrades have higher income now.
– (Community Feedback) – We are only showing Gold/Sec now (For kingdom profits only). The income text crowd is now reduced.
– Boost visualisation improvements.
– (Community Feedback) – Lock and unlock progress. Players will able to lock the round levels. For example if the game is on level 125 and player presses the lock button, the game will cycle through same level and players will able to grind gold and items faster.
– (Community Feedback) – Bigger text effects. Every text is now more readable and more clear. We changed text colors and sizes and made more mobile friendly.
– Reduced the build size.
– Converted all achievements rewards into Warrior Stones. More Warrior Stones for our players!
– (Community Feedback) – We are displaying the last selected kingdom buffs. By upgrading or selecting a kingdom object shows related buffs automatically.
– (Community Feedback) – Increased click damage and enabled critical click chance.
– Improved performance. Clicker Warriors was not able to launch on Iphone 6 or similar devices. Not it’s working on similar and worse devices. We will share more information about device compatibility.